Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Best Pen Scanner 2010

Who The F * Is Ellen?

Hmmm, should we not feed trolls, yes, but (toddled off really that's not (yet)?) In Trier deals with the sock puppet. Ellen Greiner recently launched a series that apparently condemns the decreasing quality cache, on what I find funny if somewhat disreputable anonymously.

I think my comment about the declining quality well known I can save more in-depth comments at this point (and references Fred on ). Instead, I have put together a few times suspects in a survey. If you know of other suspects who are not yet on the list, please let me know and I'll take the love on . The sooner the better, so that it is reasonably representative.

@ Ellen: Also I just want to play ... :-)

PS: The picture is from the Ellen Greiner link profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment