with particular preference, we look forward every year for a family holiday in a region that offers as much as possible for all interests. In addition to the bathing so something must be offered to the family, but also what Mom and Dad, as had as good food or mountains :-)
We not long be hit than anyone brought the lake into play. That then at the time Arco also took place in the interim-climbing championship course was pure coincidence. Also that there in the "European climbing paradise Number 1" outdoor climbing shop after the other sticks, with usually lower prices than here (though you should already know what you are buying, because not everything is cheaper there!).
|
| port idyll in Pesciera |
Around the lake there are many great locations for a more picturesque than the others we have discovered by car and boat. Spontaneous fall here like us Limone, Malcesine, Sirmione, Garda, Lazise and Pesciera, and of course, is everywhere at least one Lockdose. Especially, it has done to us, however, the northern part with its mountains, where are we finally landed. The time for mountain biking and hiking on Mount Baldo was indeed too short, but we are equally been several successful climbing, which I will report here mainly.
started the latest excitement by calling moli99, which I asked the same even though they did not press on the nose that we go to Italy. "Oh, are, as well as just the Obis" it sounded back. So, I immediately called selbige: On the "Guess where I just relax "followed my unexpected response:" At the lake, and I guarantee that it is so by tomorrow ":-) Just arrived down we were planning the same trip to get settled first cache, for so frightened Obi was not even more capable of spontaneous resistance. An entry-level climbing was needed, and the
Colodri us was just right, because this was around the corner and still suitable for children is good. As to the riser itself no can was found and we were planning a climbing series (also other platforms in the region offered themselves), we left immediately
such .
|
| All in on Obi-Colodri exit |
a short detour to the "City" gave a new, sometimes very cheap there acquirable equipment. It's incredible how quickly you spend money and even claims to have saved. But we must be informed in advance, because not everything is cheaper, and the advice is not always as good as it should be. There's nothing more embarrassing than an unused roller without traces of smoke, of course, we went directly to the next T5er that but unfortunately was not so bright and generally pretty stupid, given the opportunities that would have otherwise warranted nor there. And left for traces of smoke on the aft hats therefore still not enough.
|
| The long head of the Amicizia (halb!) |
Our frustration coping saw that differing approaches. So I submitted another day on it relevant to patients from the hotel, the idea to make
Amicizia . The goal was the "only" a no brainer 1.276m high Cima satellite may think, but we must not forget that it starts almost at zero, and we just over 35 degrees in the shade (morgens!) were going on. The first half was up to the cache in between iron-free ascent of simple ways that abforderten however, already significantly more than half of drinking water supplies. The second half (at last, the entry!) Was then gradually daring and called out a certain level of fitness back. Technically, however, was climbing all very modest, since mostly abandoned and sometimes rather long ladders must be overcome. So rather than climbing test of courage. Ultimately, said quite nice, but honestly not what I imagined, a "classic". Compensated for this but the beautiful spots on the road (Castle, Church, ...) as well as the many great views including from the Cima SAT summit. The most boring descent then presented for certain that we missed the already drunk water all the more.
a few days and tours later, I met with ElliPirelli who posted on her blog already has a beautiful
report on our random trip. We all had great fun and I was climbing a further request, the short but scenic
Gorges climbing onto Castel Drena, experience. Thanks again to Elliot & Kids for this great day!
|
| A green lizard along the way |
now had licked my family climbing, and of course I already had the same pre-planned as a relatively simple walkway, or the combination of simple sections of different platforms on the
Cima Rocca and a crossing. Since I expect our little ones did not particularly for his own safety always wear concern, and also a few simple but yet difficult sections without rope always go to manage safely, we decided to have a family rope team. Thus, it was certainly no longer a problem, the exposed portions to happen with all the dwarves. The entire trail was very easy to handle and good, and the road built in the form of gimmicks a chapel and several old war bunkers, and the short ladders were provided for permanent change. An ideal family climbing! Once at the summit was the enthusiasm with the kids, of course, great and keeps even to this day still! On the descent we saw a green lizard
and experienced a completely surprise turned up little 5-year-old who was a proud Mountaineer-energy bundle.
|
| angel band in person |
The highlight for our little series, I first had the "Che Guevara" gate or, alternatively, the famous "Pisetta" had envisaged, but lack the second "crazy" that unfortunately do back. Instead, it was then the
Mori-climbing Monte Albano (after all, the oldest sport climbing in the Alps), also with
rated "difficult" is about some notorious passages such as the exposed "Angel Band" (traversate angeli) features, but is due to the spicy soon in half a day instead of a full loose feasible. Only then I could again excite one to come along. But this is even feasible, but just always such a thing. The then pulled back at the entrance but unfortunately after a few meters, I am sorry but of course respect: As mentioned elsewhere testifies, such a decision of courage and common sense! Maybe I should go to appeal to the directions but not the song "Forever" by Unheilig ... ("You need me for your last step? ... I jump with you ...) :-)
|
| Luke climbing |
But so entirely without highlight I was able to deduct course not, and I am the gate for better or worse but then went alone while my colleague ever tested the beer in town. I felt ultimately, even a little lighter than expected. Ok, since I had no witnesses can be something of course loose touch down. A few trains were strong, it means, and should be the recognition that if you take no more is quite relaxed and patient, given the more demanding passages, instead of being put into the set and calling for mom. Age managers, one or the other place you really do not want to see in daylight ... :-) On the whole, the gate will certainly not least, despite the many traces of his evaluation soon meet. And yes, at last: it must actually be climbed not only increased, it's already what! This shows also, how different can be climbing. I cherish every now and then climbing to the right or the steel cable to still use the many artificial climbing aids (kicks, iron pins, ...) to get ahead, so to speak "
Rotpunkt " durchzuklettern (I know, the term does not fit, this is not meant by technical climbing, artificial climbing aids that are not used and the equipment is used only for backup). I succeeded but here again on big parts, and even in many a crossing, but unfortunately not far from anywhere - not just because it is so worn was, but especially because I did not come wrapped. If one hangs several feet above the last backup and do not know whether the passage still holds one wants to be but do not fall into Steigset and stands just on the pen ... I recommend those who have the sometimes absurdly quasi want "red dot" test bit behind in any case reasonable climbing shoes and a lot of patience, and no people, because something costs according to time of course ...
|
| Dominik in leading |
ends would I with a hymn of praise to my older son, who has managed to get through to his first route in leading and told me since then how to establish and Expressen node hangs correctly. In the rocks below Arco and above light of this
DriveIn be found for such a family would in any event an ideal climbing area: Mostly shaded reach, easy, with parking and taps has near it a large number of mild to moderate routes, which usually top rope are also suitable.
It is the memory of a beautiful Geo-climbing holiday, hopefully as the series itself climbing at some point a find beautiful sequel, when we again follow Che Guevara's reputation ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment