Saturday, January 1, 2011

Prado Vx Sports Edition

2010 Happy New Year! Geocaching

We wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

I would like to take this opportunity again to get a few things from 2010 to abstract and anonymous in Review. Especially to me in 2010, the formation of (Let's call it ...) ecological niches noticed. It pursues its targeted special cache interests and preferences, and more and more people are now using an ignore list. I still think everyone deserves a chance to cache, but we all should really be careful to put more interesting caches, with a genuine experience. I am personally in 2010, almost entirely moved away from the previously normal daily tours of the home zone and connect the local doses usually with other trips while I take this day trips specific to caches as 24 or Gutsknecht, and some of my cache activity now in the as always holidays have put scarce.

now again I do not want any high-or low light cud, but are also unfortunately happens again this year many things that were already on the "Shit List" of 2009. "High-frequency trend is" one might say once more, explained at least in my opinion the series, Ehrenfeld and maintenance calls as well as premature Kurzlogs. Occasionally, even sabotaged, and there is injury, unfortunately, still now and then. But even "real" problems arose emanating fortunately all well and settled mostly been very constructive (such as the filing of two T5ern). Personal contact provides for recurring conflicts not surprisingly, mostly for significant mitigation. But enough of these things.

For me the highlight of 2010 was the realization that we, despite the strong growth continues to be a really creative and good community in the region, which (as we at events, at 24, saw, etc.) works very well. The Home Zones are smaller, the larger events. This is not necessarily bad, because many of us really out of it as creative and put cans. The Forum X, for which we had a top-organizing team, made me really a lot of fun. First, it was more planned for later years, but then the reality overtook us in the form of 10-year-icons, and of course we had to bring to Trier. Thus quite a few people sweated to the brief in the time get everything added. Furthermore, we try to cooperate with organizations with the goal of geocaching to guide them on good tracks. So we can with the environmental foundation RLP under the EU Life initiative is a good project off the ground.

Inspired by these things is also distinguished another event in cooperation with the provincial Forestry specifically aimed for beginners in a well-known, interesting location. Details to be clarified, but it scheduling is more likely to late summer. Since the 2011 season looking for more activities other means I do not know how I can do most of the organization here, so I am very happy that there are people like Etaigel that make this an outstanding job. Since the concept of the Forum X arrived very well there are already first ideas again to launch something on a broader scale and with new surprises, it will also be including a question of time. And last but not least, the secret society is currently just 5 in the test and various preparations for Secret Files 2, etc. are already or soon. Time will cache ... :-) Last but not least

a completely different highlight in 2010. In the winter season, I again visited various lectures and events, including the very impressive, plenty of autobiographical lecture "30 Years of Adventure" by Michael Martin (Empfehlung! Must go, he still tours ...). In part, he mentioned the "Gateway to Hell", an old crater, the escaping gas burns over a large area, which looks particularly impressive at night. Earth to the cache I have now found and wanted to give you time as a task for 2011, on the way, the FTF is finally out ;-)

In this sense: Happy hunting!

PS: This is a self-published articles, comments, unfortunately I can only re-activate in about one week. Thank you, that you still leave something constructive here ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment