Monday, January 31, 2011

What Are The Barnacles On Mahoganys Chest

crow is the end of the Federal Trevirer close

Verschlussache Confidential: It's done, and I'm frankly just as happy as exhausted. After many years, agrees with my 100th Cache for me a circle. I have long envisioned the people who just made my fun times early Cache technical experience to beam back into the past. "Back to the roots" was the motto for the preparation of this Adventure ... And since the first two parts of the secret society series my caches 2 and 3 were urged to continue here, not to say a final. For years (sic) I carry around with ideas to me, but I failed, due to their incorporation into one or more secret society sequels, both puzzle-like story technically. Much research and Probiererei also led to no more than a couple of pipe dreams. But the horror when another cache in a "hotspot" went live was real But I have very long envisaged location to which one belongs Some sort of cache (not a spoiler, believe me, it can not be practically googling remained this way) continue unbedost: What luck! And a few months then the breakthrough came in the form of a brainwave that made it possible to build the fifth and last part ... Now it finally voted again with the motivation and I could see the dark winter months to take advantage of the excellent story and put together to do the real work, which consisted, among other things, the ideas to real stations, working puzzles, draw, etc..

would soon be a tester also be found, who kept me in all of the possible content and links on the right track, because too much overburden will it also not true. To make matters worse I had to this time for an important station still not found the right place and knew roughly where it ought to be found. But even this kennyone10 discovered, and that too based on the sparse, partly false information from me and other sources. Persistence pays off sometimes just yet, and it was thus eventually also proved that it is possible ... whether it be another life back under control I do not know, somehow he is no longer available since then :-)

now invested a few euro and the Aufhübschen hour, a last round of lay in a really interesting location and "fast" or set the listing, which went live today, now, in the form of the first hybrid letterbox Trier (at least as far as I know). Also, the cache type should just be something special. Therefore, there is also a beautiful thematic stamp in the Final (leave there, this is not a trade item).

Now the tension increases, because how long it will take until the cache is found, and everything will work as intended, but above all: What are the last, truly incredible secrets of the Federal Trevirer? Suffice it to reveal: Your Take on a search, in Those obtained during your evidence, which shake the foundations of our civilization that you some familiar places from a different angle and some unknown, but all the show more interesting places to be, and still do the odd surprise the application offers. The central scene is once again our beautiful city and its environment. The making of which we may be downloaded as a reward after the find the way, is still in production - current page status: 26, and there are still far from all backgrounds is mentioned ...

I wish you not in the name of less strained kennyone10 lot of fun and a few unique experiences to your search ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment