Friday, January 14, 2011

When Do I Know When My Period Is Over

Gilly's Playground Contest

Thanks to the old metal (at least I've seen since it first) now makes Gilly's Blog Contest the rounds of the Geocachingblogs. With further contributions are expected to increase well, and I do not even know how many I missed again. Anyway, I usually never win anything, but in Geocaching-environment, I had been twice lucky: Once, a few Exped poles (which are now battered by several tasty trips, I was not even there yet provide same assay * shame *), and an even redeemed voucher at the Trier Vikings (* happy *) ...

Viral marketing at its best I would say ... which does not do anything for 1 +7 Lose ... current expected value of projected gross: 1300 comments, perhaps half of bloggers,> 2000 € prices = (count snot gurgling brooding) nearly 3 € or something ... Decreasing tendency of strong ...

I sincerely promise already: The next post (coming tomorrow) is again related blog! follows

0 comments:

Post a Comment