sleeping in the port As we have just been parked just felt the bus at the empty port, we are again in full sun and I no longer believe in the overheated roof off.
jumped out quick off the bus and found full of wonder that is now filled to the brim with fish harbor boats and I am right in the bustle of unloading again find the catch. So I brush my teeth and sit on a bench between the fishermen had an unfinished book about my last stop, so I can "forget" at last in any hostel. Five minutes if you look to me yet, then keep the otherwise distant and reserved fishing curiosity no longer. What a VW bus from Germany makes in our harbor? If the alien has slept in it because really there? I'm happy to change and begin the absence of other means of communication with hands and now certainly also to build a better mimic a conversation. I learn that the fishermen were out at night and already have their cargo unloaded and sold. The fish does not seem to be as good and is therefore used as chicken feed. I will of course be offered tea and shared sweet chai and cigarettes are the fishermen immediately likeable.
I feel in good hands and knows not so legal why. Perhaps there is a connection with my roots on the North Sea coast? We talk shop about the weather, fish, engines and motorcycles. When I perform the diesel engine of the VW bus and let the hood fall with a loud bang, and the Noodledude is awake. Sleepy and am also surprised he is a Chai and the conversation gets a turn to politics and society in Iran. I get slow like the sea and ask the captain if he can take us the next night. He wrinkles his brow, smiles, but must then great profusion after a telephone conversation with the chief port.
For this he invites us to a hearty breakfast one. Satisfied with our nice meeting we leave, but not without having beforehand made a tour of the fishing boat to satisfy the harbor towards Turkmenistan - of course by car.
While I try to ours, I find getting worse occurring map and the compass a path to the water around the Caspian Sea to look again at close range, the Noodledude driving on sandy roads in the right direction. But however much we exert ourselves to find access to the sea, the more we have to realize also that it serves no purpose.
Everywhere the water with private houses or military installed. And in all other places there is simply no way to water. Why?
0 comments:
Post a Comment