I sit in the courtyard and relax. A Korean family is coming over. A few shy glances scurry past me. The family uses two more benches in the shade. All my patterns with stealth looks. Suddenly the mother gives a jolt, stands up and speaks to me in broken English: ". I know you from Korean Television" I can not remember ever the Korean television was to be filmed. Head shake .- "I remember your face." Repetitive head shake my hand. "You are German?" "Yes." "You have car here?" "Yes." "You repair your car by yourself?" "Yup." "Your car is yellow." "No, red." It can be not put off, and is convinced my face recognition. For a film on Uganda. been I can not remember the Korean television filmed in Uganda, with a yellow car to be. I try to explain that they mistook me determined. The man enters and slowly, the two refuse impatient with my politeness something so obvious. I give in and there is a photo with all the respectful family.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Mirror Rigging Diagram
ask a hotel in Yazd (the first in Berlin)
I sit in the courtyard and relax. A Korean family is coming over. A few shy glances scurry past me. The family uses two more benches in the shade. All my patterns with stealth looks. Suddenly the mother gives a jolt, stands up and speaks to me in broken English: ". I know you from Korean Television" I can not remember ever the Korean television was to be filmed. Head shake .- "I remember your face." Repetitive head shake my hand. "You are German?" "Yes." "You have car here?" "Yes." "You repair your car by yourself?" "Yup." "Your car is yellow." "No, red." It can be not put off, and is convinced my face recognition. For a film on Uganda. been I can not remember the Korean television filmed in Uganda, with a yellow car to be. I try to explain that they mistook me determined. The man enters and slowly, the two refuse impatient with my politeness something so obvious. I give in and there is a photo with all the respectful family.
Leaving confused the field and the Korean family is beaming with joy.
I sit in the courtyard and relax. A Korean family is coming over. A few shy glances scurry past me. The family uses two more benches in the shade. All my patterns with stealth looks. Suddenly the mother gives a jolt, stands up and speaks to me in broken English: ". I know you from Korean Television" I can not remember ever the Korean television was to be filmed. Head shake .- "I remember your face." Repetitive head shake my hand. "You are German?" "Yes." "You have car here?" "Yes." "You repair your car by yourself?" "Yup." "Your car is yellow." "No, red." It can be not put off, and is convinced my face recognition. For a film on Uganda. been I can not remember the Korean television filmed in Uganda, with a yellow car to be. I try to explain that they mistook me determined. The man enters and slowly, the two refuse impatient with my politeness something so obvious. I give in and there is a photo with all the respectful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment