Favorite Caches powered by Groundspeak
Actually, I leave the update blogging so like other , but this time holding a new feature Feeder, which I really promise me some medium term, and therefore this post other would prefer you. It has already signed off , like this, it is not entirely surprising: Groundspeak has established a rating system!
Well, ok, not quite ... it is a system for easy scoring, called "Favorite". explained in one sentence can assign a premium member for every 10 finds a point to a particularly commendable cache. And that was about it again. In principle ...
advantages
1) Finally, you can search specifically for rewarding caches.
2) It is integrated directly into the Page, simply and quickly.
3) You can ride other not purely due to poor grades.
Disadvantages:
1) The tastes are different.
2) The Fund frequency pure-play massively.
3) Why no non-PMs? I can think of almost ... :-(
the hardcore statisticians who already tinker again to rankings based on the Favorites would have even called out shortly: If you can not have it already, then build at least two relative rankings with one: one in relation to the other caches in the region (otherwise caches in structurally weak regions are automatically back), and then in relation to the overall findings. Haha, alright, both very heavy, especially as it also still had to count by using the PM Found. Well, then, have fun while creating a truly meaningful rankings ...
wishes, I would me a consistent support of the new features but also in PQs, the rapid procurement of cache listings, an information if a weighted cache is archived, etc, etc. ..
PS 24 has risen to 39 Favorites, one of mine just got it. Still counting ... So, and now I'm even think to me through the whole dig finds and to award more of my almost 300 spots, preferably on good local doses. And I would of course be very happy if even my cache a few points would abkriegen of you ... to find
0 comments:
Post a Comment