Some time ago I was contacted via my email address an advertising company and asked if I would be interested to test a child's toy.
first I was of course just as skeptical as it was in Roman times. But then I thought why not really?
It is about the series TOMICA toy by Tomy. I admit I had never heard of the company, let alone bought. Actually, that's pretty embarrassing when you Considering what I have about the company finally found the net:
The TOMY Company, Ltd.. Headquartered in Tokyo, is the fourth largest toy manufacturer in the world. The company was founded more than 80 years, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of interactive and pedagogically valuable toys.
I guess either I'm just not an eye for it or the name is passed in spite of everything in me. Would not be surprised if we even have something out of it at home. How embarrassing! What I do with this product at the start did not know was that the toy is only 4 years.
some point, I had almost forgotten that I had signed up for it, it will ring at the door and I got a huge package:
The small trainer and I were very interested what would be located well inside. When we had it then unpacked in common, which came to light here. A huge game pack! send
includes the so-called Hyper City! And just as it looks, too. As can be clearly seen at the age specification, suitable only for children from 4 to 7 years. For us, it was clear that the small trainers would not enjoy playing it.
The advertising agency had said, however, that we quietly for us to test themselves could if we wished for.
Hmm, I would still like a child again:) But we also had a much better solution! After all, we already have older children with friends and although still not quite 4 years old, but already 3.5, but also could play out with. And the test for quasi small trainers.
But before it went only once to the box. Not so easy, with such a huge cardboard box:) Everything is packaged very well and there are quite a lot of parts. Therefore, no pictures of it;) I would be just too expensive. But for those who want to know:
It includes:
A normal car, a taxi and a train. Unfortunately, the need batteries, also a thick of those things that can spontaneously rather not have in the household. Or shall we say, not us.
a male.
also you can all let go even electric, you need to but also by three thick Batterieoschies. Had we not, of course. Logically, where we already had one not for the train. * Cough *
Then there is a quasi-control center, with which one can control the whole. And it's not bad, what you can control it all. As we have seen, we already knew, why not for children under 4. Because you can not just let it ride the train alone, but can also close the cars drive, open the gates and of course, is another way
There is also a small supermarket and a parking garage, directly at the station. So quasi Park & Ride. There
rails for the train will do. A total of 30 parts that you need to build a circuit together. It's pretty easy. For some, one needs a screwdriver. So better to build when the kids are not there when they are only fourth Could otherwise lead to impatience. Then there are lots of small parts that must be installed according to instructions (which actually is really ok, sometimes not Chinesegerman where no one looks through. The drawings are also quite understandable).
Of the small parts I'm not a fan of, just everything is Plastic and you have to be careful when installing the fact that you are not directly damaged breaks. Street lamps, street signs and trees are certainly also the first victims when it comes to wrecking goes. So what is always fast. If they do not shatter or break in their bracket, they are wanting a quick, if you only know once removed. Probably I'm too perfectionist, but I was as a child always disturbed when something like that then was gone or broken.
For those who are patient in building it is likely that the labels that have to be put anywhere in Hyper City. Not really easy, you will, that it looks good. Sun wants to have some sticker slip and if it sticks, see it is often horrible in if you want to change it. But that it should get, with the help of the drawing, we know relatively quickly, where where his label.
this one has, however, where quite a lot of effort and the stickers are beautifully designed.
The structure worked so very well. With the worried we were able to try out batteries, such as Hyper City is so.
folded it all very well, we tried for a while all the time and when we got a visit from friends with older children were allowed these to test the course for a spin.
It was far from easy but the fact that it is a circular obstacle course, was the interest for some time already gone. For two children can play, it is also more difficult so that, as of course only one sitting at the control center and all use. Of course you can move the male and the second car ever so, but really fun has not arrived. Nevertheless, the kids the toys were pretty good because it has just so many opportunities to leave the train and the cars drive alone. So what fascinates most children it anyway.
So I think that Hyper City, as we have to test here, rather only for a child something. Imagination you can bring in here, of course, stories can be told it well. Who goes where, who buys what, etc. No problem.
How robust the parts are really now, I can not contribute, unfortunately, in my vision. As an adult, it does not quite so naïve, as children do and the kids that we had went to visit, so to very good. Just because they were not at home, I guess. But I guess that things, even if they are made of plastic
Hyper City is of course not the only thing there is to it. One can extend this part to lots more parts. There are a few more cars and more trains are available. This is probably what front-wheel drive and some with motor in the middle, but I do not understand that much. Then there is a gas station, garages and car dealers, you can build with, roads and rails are still to buy a parking lot, a pizzeria, a fire station, bridges, tunnels, level crossings, platforms, a polishing time station, and many males more .
is my point, that the toy is able to be quite good. € 89.90 for the package to have. So but rather for Christmas or birthday. Of course, depending on what you want to spend. I'm always more cautious. Positive I find that if you like it, again and again can give extensions, and of course much more opportunities are given. The processing is as far as I can tell, relatively well. Weaknesses there are, especially with plastic toys.
Whether you buy it, everyone must decide for themselves. I'm not sure if we would have bought it if we would now not come so do so. Honesty is also important in any assessment, I think. Who
read more like:
http://www.tomy.de/produkte/spielzeug/marken/tomica/
Tomica is just one of many brands that Tomy sells.
0 comments:
Post a Comment