Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Relieve Irritation From Brazilian Wax

Bauchgefuehl

I was not too long ago a visit from a dear friend.
It was also the subject of children. Which of course is inevitable when a nearly 16-month-old little boy all the time herumwuselt around us. However, my girlfriend
is also just in family planning, or shall we say, they just starting. From her perfect timing, for some time married, professionally now everything is right, so in that - for me - biggest adventure you can experience in a marriage.

It is - like so many that deal specifically with the idea of then have children - interested in many details and I am happy to help and support. Although I always feel extremely honored that they asked just me! No single guide I've read. Well, that famous "mommy book" I have already bought and started reading. After all, I came to 7.Monat. So not even the half of the book I did. For it deals not only with the months of pregnancy, but also with the 10 months thereafter. This was not it so that I would not be interested, no, on the contrary ... do I have to ensure wider perspective. I just would never otherwise;)

wanted to be pregnant when I, or the BEVW and I had the decision together that we now like to extend our "just the two of us" relationship to a family member who worked it with my cycle not so, as I would have liked. Why and how? I blame it on the pill. That may now be a simple explanation or I'm so easy, but before I took this hormone bomb - even if it was just a micro version - I had a perfect cycle. Regularly and just as it should be. Although I did not then take place on or thought did not occur ovulation. Whatever the case, after stopping the pill good, my cycle fell into a "hey, I'm just going longer each time 12 days" - stage. In the end I ended up at 60 days. Time times the specialist to draw my confidence for advice.
the Internet I had grazed by this time all information on the subject, why can not I get pregnant. Of course, Googling Kill! Especially if the desire for children seems to have become so übermachtig that one any suggestion that any negative test, falling even deeper into a small and steadily growing ever depression can be.

honest: That's actually a common condition or? We women, when we decide consciously for a child, they really have nothing else in your head! If it not right the first time goes well, we are incredibly nervous, tense total, make us weird stress, and when we arrived at temperature curves with early morning temperatures shows under the covers, sex pass only on schedule, is the romantic theme to have a child and thus to crown the love, simply become stress only. The no fun. And the worst thing about it: Every woman doctor says when we sit in his office complaining that we should make our minds free of them, It should look easy, not to think about it. I've always wondered where to go so. But I was relaxed at the beginning or so and have said to me, Rome was not built in a day, it is not to say that it works directly in the first cycle, it will come. But hardly the first cycle was around, I'm just like any other nervous gone from day to day and I have every day could not rule that it must have simply folded. Gross was the hole where I was when the test was negative. keep

Anyway, at that time I would have talks in clinics, by women meetings, in schools, so I just knew about cycles, fertilization, possibilities, why work can not. Diseases, which can lead to infertility or prevent pregnancy. I could lecture about which hormones help what you can get tested and treated all. What help and flushing of the fallopian tubes as a fertility clinic operates. Everything! Even the different types of artificial insemination were familiar to me. Risks and costs. Even the heritability of infertility I had inside them. And what one can see that. If the father is bald and the mother have to take hormones? Is there such and such a genetic disease in the family?

brought the visit to the gynecologist then disillusionment. Yes, it may be that it would not be so easy for me to get pregnant.

But he brought on a terrible Heulflash next night, also one more thing: The pressure was gone. The compulsion to have to google. The thoughts about why it would not work. Although this had given the idea that I would never get pregnant, but I felt freer. Easier.

That was exactly why I'm there for a day after the doctor visit was pregnant.

Sun, and gives the rest of the gut feeling it tomorrow:) Or something ... Because that I can only hear. Whether this is so good, who knows.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment