The 100th Friday filler Barbara, from the great page Scrapimpulse . I like very much and if I manage, I'm always with you!
first Actually, it would be nice if we could find finally a house .
second What is the relationship of behavior BEVW is absolutely ridiculous .
third Last night I was lying comfortably in my bed with my laptop and had "In Her Shoes" looked .
4th holiday in the U.S. appears so far away.
5 I could never do my little boy hurt.
6th I think my character would not do it so well, if I had a cook.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to simply on my bed , tomorrow I (if baby fever) planned baby swimming, visiting a girlfriend and a singing time evening and Sunday I want to relax simply because the weather is just too grottig for carnival!
0 comments:
Post a Comment