Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Guy Online Itouch

Quiet times

the moment it is quiet in my blog.
quietly.
This is not because I had nothing to write - in fact the opposite. But there are so many things and thoughts that are buzzing around my head that I just do not know where to start. Or rather, how to begin.

I guess I'm using my blog just arrived at such a level at which I'm still thinking if I can cross it or if I should do it no better. The name of my blog "And suddenly everything is different" is really fit .. self-praise, I know;) has Through my work before beginning a month, so also everything changed again. I experience again other things that sometimes have the feeling that I'm climbing out of a bubble in which I lived a good 16 months. Of course, the days with the small trainers are still very exciting and I experience it every day different, he can always other things that he always spend other things and it's so great to have time with him. That is beyond question and I would like to continue to report about it, because that's what it is in my blog! I am a mom to stay in education. Learn steadily or not containing it. Nevertheless, I still employ far more topics and that, I would also like to tell you. I am just itching in your fingers! At work, I experience a lot and also for friends and acquaintances just a lot going on, and I see how the BEVW. However, the
are also some negative things that concern us.

We are at the breaking point. Can you do that? With acquaintances do not know all of this blog. Aware. In the closest of friends know basically everyone. Even my parents know that I blog. But whether they know the site, I doubt it. Interested they certainly do not really. You always know anyway, what's wrong with us. At work, people might know more unconscious, because it cebookseite on my F * specified. Of course I'm not with all people at work there, friends. And my site was also extremely limited, so not everyone has "friends" the same rights. But I digress.

Anyway. Come out like that can always. Not that I would write on here now extremely colleagues or friends, so it would be very nearly insulted, according to the motto "XY is a smelly loafers. No, not that. But maybe I would just like to write from everyday life, without scoring in the direction of personalities. That too could be problematic when you realize who I am.
Even though I know that I now have no special meaning in my company I mean just in general. Especially since I actually yes, yes, I know some people see the different;) , a very careful man, am on the web.
right to ponder, I came when I read the following report. From the New York Times . Maybe someone knows the site mentioned dooce.com . Fascinating, what can be for an empire from a simple blog. Which naturally only in the U.S. is working and I will not be sought. If I'm honest. One can think of it what you want. I am not an ardent fan, but I would not go so far and they condemn. I see it with mixed feelings. The reactions they gets for me would be a reason not to continue to represent me so publicly. For that I am too sensitive, anxious - you never know whether such a madman, who insulted me virtually, not too far the other things is capable of. From most of the talking envy that can really take on dangerous levels.

you probably wrote always as open, which has ultimately cost them their jobs. Well this is in the U.S. usually more extreme than in Germany, but still. I want to risk in any case.
course there is the MiA private side. Since I could write anything. Open, because it can not read anyway. But I do not want anyway. Some things appear - at least for me - worth reading;)

It is not easy ... I'm really just a feeling as if I was at a crossroads. With the blog, with "friends", views and much more.

Perhaps it is also only again the hormones. The pink aunt makes playing on the road ... the women know what I mean. I tend to either permanently into tears when the time comes, or to doubt everything and everyone and ask me questions of meaning. Real true;)

why I'm only more time and tell me what was going on in the past few days.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment