vaccinate otherwise - that says once the representative pediatrician! * Grumble *
claims to run when things will not live in than it - "if it sucks, do it best of it"
jinx - well I can! Does anyone need help?
handicapped child drinks because producers? - interesting theory! I would in any case not be alone with him
poporutscher crawl - later determined times, if they can run and so
zahnfee training - so what is there? Count me in!
crawl naked - makes even the small trainers. If he already does not make clothes.
conjunctivitis crib - not a good idea. Did it all and that is stupid.
britax Roman competitive - Maxi Cosi = P
invitations toddler group - who would want to invite someone to a toddler group? I do not like that;)
press sounds premature birth - the premature baby power press noise, or the mother if the child comes too soon? Unfortunately I can not say anything was on deadline.
with 65 suddenly inverted nipples -? This reminds me of nothing more. 'm Not so old, I still have the problem. But I'm sorry!
antibiotic crib - I do not think that administer the educators in the manger. I have never heard of before.
why I forget things I should not - and ? Why you must not forget it?
Ranjid - aka small trainers
evening, everything is different - True, quiet = P
we Romans have nothing to lose - the setting I like; attacks)
sudden cravings - ooooh yes know, I! Bad like that. Usually at the end of the cycle. Terrible. But can not do anything. The body takes what it needs.
lotto saturday - were probably just have not looked. And certainly not won. But good luck!
child disease can suddenly run only if the - the end of the sentence was sure hand. Had we. Ne is easy to uncertainty. Go away again. Really.
doll PEKiP - oh yes, there were also with us. I am terrible place. Because we should pretend that this would be a real baby. I mean, I'm also still remained somewhere child, but went so far as it not after all.
www.da-is-he blogspot.com - competition? Or what? = P How to get it on my page?
0 comments:
Post a Comment