Monday, August 16, 2010

Bangbros Payment Safe?

Pannemir

morning, got up extra early, after we have determined that the Pamirhighway for us with 60PS without four-wheel not really more than 23 mph average speed in there. Time is running out and we slowly get a bit of pressure. So make today in hopes of 250km in a week and then finally to arrive in Bishkek pressed a bit on the tube. Always stop only briefly to enjoy the fascinating panorama to Afghanistan to be able to. addition to the panoramic caused by something quite different in our power. We wait for the teeny-English of the "Mongol Rally", which we have seen in Dushanbe. In our assessment, it may not yet have achieved much. We are convinced, they soon find on the roadside with a broken axle ...
built on past beautiful villages on alluvial fans, this is the direction of Khorog. The road is paved and is better at times, even third gear, you can sometimes use. The bus provides temporary even 50km / h. Unfortunately, the asphalt will change from time to time with big potholes or lines off without asphalt. Gengau it happened then: The always reliable and even with half the rear axle further propelled 20-year old VW bus crashes on the gravel and comes after a loud bang to a halt. We get out and see what we get then, looks quite unhealthy: The left front wheel stands, while the straight right to the front shows a 45 ° angle to the direction of travel. Quick diagnosis: screw between tie rod and suspension broke. Holy shit! The first car stops instantly. Four Tajik get out of the Opel and look at everything more closely. It promises us to come back and help with the repair. Inch by inch we try the car inch by inch from the middle of the road herunterzubekommen what with the twisted front wheel turns out to be quite power and Nervenafreibend. Finally, we also see the Mongol-Kids from England. Which is not much better than us. The complete suspension of the rear axle is destroyed and the clinic more or less grinds towards Khorog. I offer help, but they seem out of fear of the approaching darkness, not to try to stop Alzu long. Nevertheless, we succeed on this occasion a view through the broken door in the rear of the car that is actually like a teeny-decorated rooms. These are some piss right next to Sweden the first astonished the Tajiks to the curb and with their Hiphopersurferhosen on half eight the best ambassadors of snobbish Western mainstream youth culture. We will certainly get even more often to face ... Meanwhile, joined by a Tajik family in the Lada and helps to reduce the steering rod. We thank the Lada and help to push back. Then wait between loud mosquitoes to the four Tajiks, who have promised to come back ... After two hours they are there and propose to weld the whole thing. I say that the weld must hold until Bishkek. Otherwise, I would personally come back and foot and pull the welder to account, "Yes, yes, no problem." No sooner said than done. I ride with the boys to the next village and the Nudledude remains with the car. In the village I wash myself only to a source, then turn I play with and the most beautiful woman since Turkmenistan is before me. She gives me an apple and I have arrived in paradise. Everything is green, the brook gurgles, my food is served in the village of giggles around me, while Larissa (yes, the species name) offers me apricots, apples and other forbidden fruits. As luck wishes so she was the daughter of the village-Machan, speaks English and even two sets of German. While her father welded the broken car part, I am blown away. I have almost a guilty conscience with regard to ND, the car sits and waits. While I af then so the meat to be served herumkaue me wander my view on the dinner table to the plate from which they originate. I rub my eyes, I see it crawl around a bit there. I chew slowly and watch in awe as I turn a lot of little white maggots in the meat on the plate. I realize that there is a connection between Denm bit in my mouth, which is manifest in front of me. What now? Spitting would be deeply unhöfflich and who knows if there is anyone else out there in the village who can weld, if I am kicked out because of my Unhöfflichkeit. So pretty long and chewed with relish to actually catch each made before rumterschluckt. Dannach I eat only the forbidden fruit and wonder if the maggots were wanted, such as the preservation of the flesh ...
is the slow day in paradise over, and I go back to the Father, the welded part of the bus and having his daughter to Noodledude. But not without having made a farewell photo with the happy Grandma. Arriving at the car, the part is tightened and the weld, which should last up to Bishkek, cancels immediately. So spent the night in the car with a wonderful view to Afghanistan during the mechanics of a Ladakugelgelenk, of which around here with each driver apparently a whole bunch of keys with him, and a VW-making attempts to speak concentration to make a piece Rueber Cross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment