The title speaks volumes - it's time to clean up their loved ones. Leafing through the entries last year (yes, it is a full Year ago ...) I realized that this blog has indeed started the way I imagined the mr, but remote hard lately from these beginnings.
why it is now - Pack the kids into the mini-van, we are emigrating! The luggage is also the hope that would express the very first entry to this address:
In the coming weeks, months, hopefully years these blank pages with all sorts of nonsense, reflections, quotes, Philosophereien, music, literary masterpieces and most likely again complete nonsense.
I look forward to many pre-readers, my vice-coated hopefully with regular audience, commentators, flatterer and critics!
MORJANNE.
And now clear: Get rid of the clutter, the move is a new beginning. Counter to zero, zero comments, posts to zero.
Photo: Tom Guenther
0 comments:
Post a Comment