The weather at the moment is just wonderful! The sun is shining from the sky, it is still not really really hot, but warm enough to be packed well to spend some time outside. Just what does the small trainers and what I would like to offer him, on my days off during the week.
So we were again at the zoo, along with the little friend of the small trainer.
This time he has experienced so much! So far, he always did find the goats, ducks and birds some great dogs and obviously by the visitors, but he interacts really do not. Nevertheless, every time I have bought carrots for feeding and did so this time.
The goat pen I have him then taken out of buggy and he went courageously to the bars. I have him and his girlfriend then each hold a carrot in his hand. He has naturally have to even put in the mouth. His little friend has not dared to feed the carrot. I told him then and he has shown his carrot and then thrilled alone fed the goats. His courage has won over the little one. And it began the happy feeding the goats. In the second carrot but he has also shown how much power he has. The goat, she had almost been fixed in the mouth because he has moved back and she wanted to eat ... I have then prevented that. Animal love or not.
the rest of the carrots he then fed very well behaved.
proud as a peacock! I was very excited and he was so happy.
a bit himself, he is booted by the zoo, but mostly he has but then preferred to the buggy and viewed from there everything. In part, it was also quite good because there is a large fountain at the zoo, which has no border ... who knows the young instructor who knows that he loves water and almost everything about it were also crawled out of the buggy to come out since. There was, however, then they are unfortunately still too cold.
But he is really down for the first time flier and he has not cried and had much fun as it looked.
The playground was not quite what else do for him. Although he wanted to get out of the buggy and also rumgestromert alone, but as his friend, who is already climbing alone on all stands and slipped alone is that it can not yet. Even if it is only a month older. It shows just yet that he has not learned by the lack of crawling a few steps. He can start with nothing stairs and was therefore somewhat lost in the frame with the steps.
I'm back and then wanted to show him how to do it. But he surprised me totally!
When I took his hand, he lifted his leg and wanted to take the stage. However, he has not put you two steps at a time increase, instead of just one;) did not work so well, I then showed him carefully as he has to make, and then there was no stopping them! Since I unfortunately could not follow him to the scaffold, I had to bring him down, he was stupid. But he then made directly on the way to a large open staircase and wanted to climb up there with me then. However, some levels were too high. His legs too short. But he was still very excited and I was even prouder than before it! A crazy jump and since then he takes small steps already super alone and the normal stairs always at hand. Still awkward, because it just too early raises his foot, but this is so.
Overall all a really successful day at the zoo =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment