water, water, water ... for the small trainers simply a mad appealing element. Reminds me somehow of me as an infant. You could also find me wherever there was water. Or equal to the water. I liked especially like the bird bath at my grandparents in the garden. Simply wonderful!
I guess that my child plays directly inherited from me. He hears rushing water and chop, he is on the way in the direction.
And where is all the water in the household? Sure, of course, in the kitchen in the sink. In the bath in the sink. In the bathtub / shower. And where to?
course. The toilet flushing.
The BEVW and I therefore have a new hobby. Either we think about it and flush even before we inform our butt off the dish, collect (for the happiness, the quiet village have time to visit alone, we seldom in recent times) or we get up, turn around in seconds and then pull quickly, before the little hand is the small trainer in the bowl and he can run the dedication of water over his hand. If only it is still water, was rinsed, I have nothing against it. I clean the toilet regularly and the water from the cistern in itself is also clean ...
Perhaps the interest out of it then later also to the fact that he also would like to use the toilet. Who knows.
0 comments:
Post a Comment