Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Recover Club.nintendo

encouragement Anything else?


My last entry was for the collective depressed mood.
I can not be left unchallenged. I must now write something of encouragement. Or? At least I must try it;)

I work in a relatively large companies. This also has a boss. Is logical or? ;) If yes any business. But some people seeming to think that this boss has done everything right, when he became the boss. What somehow wrong. And there seems to be more kids who, contrary to popular opinion and the general appearance of their peers, engaged in what they will do so even if they are large. One of these, we have prejudiced workers it right time to "nerd with no friends" said that his letter , our chef has written a letter, wanted to know where he, as he has probably done and what to do and, at later times to be boss.
After the letter traveled a bit by the company , he ended up at my desk. I should answer him. Since I unfortunately no longer have employees under me, I could not, like the other delegate, but had to work himself.
Not so easy .. the question of how to become boss. 'm Not;) and will also never be one. So in part-time .. and as a woman.

was my first brilliant idea, but it is best that I write that he has done already by 50% of the way, for he is a BOY. Honestly? How many female CEO's of major companies you know that? I do not know. Means nothing, if I do not know, but someone who spontaneously occurs to get in touch. But must are also companies that are really large!

Anyway. I have not written. But I have sometimes made honest thoughts. For as you might be motivated to become boss and so it has a lot to do with luck along the way and Connections. We need sponsors who bring in a few places, even if you're talented. Particularly here in the company you notice clear that if a nose does not fit, it can still be as good. You might know what I mean.

At the end of my letter was great. That I really have no idea how to make career. As I suspected, as all my colleagues that the good of absolute nerd in his school, I have also advised him not to lose contact with people and to practice in communication. World leaders are stranger than enough, but the suck. It is important that it is also in contact with his colleagues and staff. I think. So I've written. After all, I was supposed to answer this letter. The non-boss.

If the good times to find out who sent this letter has written. A woman with a part-time clerk job ... That it is very depressing. Since

was answered the letter for the boss of the company, I had to let him sign off course, after all, the very name is on the line a bit. My boss, however, was thrilled and said that so I really would have made tangible dreams and the young man's letter is certainly hanging over his bed. Hihi. I should have kept him .... the local trainers

Maybe I'm there before me a new career opportunity? Motivation letter!

But what's really as good as never before with us on work that such a letter must be written ...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment