Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Marine Eod Squads Survival Rate

Bauchgefuehl Part II

The visit of my Friend and our conversations have led me to to type this post. The first part was it already, here more my gut feeling.

After I had become pregnant, without which it was supposed to be possible, because the day before it worked, we had seen on the ultrasound not suitable for mucosal or the like. I did have egg-chen, but too many and too small, as they would have to jump. But one was there, which has jumped anyway. Against all rules, against everything, what you thought.

For me that was the point where, I said, I will if I have not been on the road to pregnancy, stay relaxed and calm. Let me not do crazy. I can make myself crazy after all. But quite different, based as on the growth of the child, rather on the way related how the family has been waiting for the BEVW on the child!
Just listen to my body instead of the white much better than the head, if everything is as it should be. I was pregnant, without which I would have to explain to me why it worked on that day, nothing of what I had read fit. So why read yet?

And I've just done, except for the first 7 months in mommy book, too. So I'm
down in pregnancy is really good I also brought up mostly only compliments. What I was super nice. Crazy me, as I said, just the way the family made the BEVW. It has scared me, scared me a lot of my pregnancy and spoils in it for me was actually very good. It caused me stress and also - if this may seem far-fetched to many now - I can push it that my son, a week on ET, so delicate and small came into the world. What absolutely did not fit the rest of the pregnancy.

My friend deals now even with such ideas, it now seems that there have been people in their lives who want to share, how to run it with the baby then added. As I have advised her not to leave and never make provisions or some of these "tips" they probably meant to be like, just want to pull through. What Mama does not know that? The first child is born, and of course one is insecure as a mother. In such a situation it was not, one feels, despite all the preparation with a birth preparation course and the support by a midwife at the beginning of the time at home, often simply overwhelmed. Interpreting into each sitting across Pups that the child is seriously ill and paying attention to each pick, everything. Each "while" the little ones is interpreted.
Whether the the second, third, fourth child changes, white I do not. It is certainly always on how the child is born, so whether there are complications, or whether it came too soon, etc. Or, multiple births, or whatever. If all goes according to "plan" I think that is probably ran a bit more relaxed on the matter. Although, of course, issues such as "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome," and so be hidden even with a second child can not. In any case.
although you should, implement just for parents or in-laws, tips not only because it is the parents, yes, say something. As a mom you know your child best and it was only because the tips are a gut feeling it. One should question everything, because every child is different and, above all, on its own Parents were also many things very differently!

was born when I, the midwives were still firmly believe that children should bathe every day, that they should put some cream and so on. Today this is no longer an issue! Just do not bathe every day and do not use creams best. Times change given. Even on issues such as breastfeeding, etc.

I'm glad that I can weghören Sun konsquent if I am once again overwhelmed by all sides with these "tips". Be it on crawl (still my favorite) or anything else. If the sentence already starts with "Can not he still ..." I hide it. It would just annoy me. My gut feeling tells me he is like he is perfect. When I doubt, I ask my doctor, and good. Even though I know he motor deficits nor the time has come safely assume that he is not crawling, but also because he is just lazy, I will not make me mad. He will soon learn. Eventually.

My gut feeling helps young trainers in many ways. I hope that I do not lie too wrong.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment