Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Ix An Iron Board

A new phase

weekend I've probably made a capital mistake ... The small
trainers asleep and we had a nice visit. When he was on the baby monitor signaled that he is awake, my girlfriend wanted to go in to him. I was right. But for the small trainers probably not so good. He was very confused when I came, as always, but this time was someone who Although he has already seen a few times, but not as often and not so well known. He immediately turned their face, but not crying. I then had him put on his arm and he immediately tried to crawl into me because he wanted to hide from my girlfriend and was ashamed.

So I have never seen him. He wanted to solve in any case of me, even then when we were back in the living room and I sat on the couch. I have it from me "settled" because I felt the same way as I would have a perfect monkey on his arm, he crouched on the sofa together like a folding knife. To get up and go away

was not to be thought. After all, he began after some time to flirt with my girlfriend and was then relaxed. In the end he did not relish it only cut on the foot and about died laughing when she said jokingly, "Ouch," but he also followed her as she went to the toilet. When she had gone home, he was still some time at the door. have been

that bad they can not so;)

The phase but remained still throughout the weekend, was also felt beginning of the week yet. Let's see how that goes even further. The right Fremdelphase we have not yet had, but they might now be.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment