A few days ago I wrote about that I currently do a lot of thought as it is here with my blog goes on, I dare not venture, and what I can better .
I am not alone with my thoughts, as I am shown commented MamaundMotte . To my mind it has also nothing changed. I still feel that I do not know what to do with it.
The article I had read it and I had mentioned in another post said, also, that the author of dooce.com writes in her blog a lot, but not everything says. She writes so much that you feel at all concerned about their privacy, in part to have, but they do not reveal everything. This is certainly an art that I do not know if I mastered it. Nevertheless, I think I would like to assign part of the threshold.
So I start, when I mention the huge Zoff, the time it was back in the house MiA. It's incredible how much the family moves the BEVW in our relationship and pulls until it is strained to breaking point. Of course, it went back to it and nothing else. It makes me so sick! We are doing so well if no one from the family is close to us when there are no forced
all about if they change this and that disturbs. It could all be so good.
As I said, it could.
Yesterday it was hard. It increases each time just a shade. Destroys and heals more slowly.
We got the curve. But the question is when it hit us and we fly out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment