Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Do The Different Colored License Plates Mean

Odyssey

Before incredible four weeks, I've succumbed to IWOOT my addiction to empty directories, and have two of the "My life diaries" bought because they were in Great Britain at better prices than in good ole Germany and above all they have.

On 10 February overtook me the message that the good parts have been shipped. Yippee, I was so happy. Until I read that this can take very well be 15 days to deliver the Royal Mail and the German post office in a joint effort the package.

patience is a virtue with which I am not blessed So it had to wait also. Am 25.2. they would have to arrive at the latest. They did not, of course.
wait so on. On the weekend does usually not much. But on Monday was nothing. Or Tuesday.

But wait! On Tuesday I had a letter from customs. That would be there for us a package from the United States.

?

Because of the employee-friendly opening times (from 7 bis clock 15 clock 30, but one must come from 15 clock no longer really), I had to wait for the end of the week to present himself there. So we have to decipher what it could be for a package. For in the U.S. I have never ordered anything. And also BEVW not. brought

The BEVW me then on the trip that IWOOT perhaps their camp in the United States. While I was funny before, but I thought I'd ask for me, because my package had not arrived yet so real.
I also got a nice straight answer from James: I can assure

you that none of our items are despatched from USA So therefore it's unlikely to be anything from ourselves unless the postal system has the wrong address.

The system has understood the wrong address? I finally came easily to ponder. While not common to do now, would it have been an order in the U.S., then I would have understood why GERMANY misleading could be (after all, the package was the godmother of the small trainer what they once had then ordered, shipped to New Zealand. They have then realized that they are certainly not GERMANY and have it sent to her). But in England? The need now but what can really start with Germany, I thought.

My hope is that it probably still a surprise package must be increased when it was on Thursday handed over to our neighbor, a package for me.

But then: It was indeed from IWOOT, but only one of the Diaries and also opened by customs. However, far from us and any other office.
was then I realized that the other thing was our duty Then the second package should be. But how came to the USA?

I was curious and then on Friday for the first time in life to Customs. 2011 seems to be the year of the "first time" to be, but I notice now.
The customs officials were then also very nice. But really only thought that the package, then I have already recognized the look that it had to be the second diary is from the U.S.. They have then been quickly see that it is not. For there on it was Guernsey. However, I did not
that Guernsey the Channel Islands. You have to pay customs anyway. Narf.

After I had unpacked everything and it was found to be in order, then it has worked out that I 7 Euro 45 had to pay extra in taxes. That was still alive. Just funny that the other office has no payment, and has shipped the package Sun
Anyway, I wanted to not talk about this and have paid. In the end, the diaries were still cheaper than if I had ordered here.

you are sooo great! The small trainers will get it from me to the 18 or so. Even if guys can you do with such memories not so much, as do most girls. It is a diary of a lifetime. About 100 years. One does not write every day, like a classic diary, but almost spring, summer, autumn and winter together, you can glue the pictures and write some other things still inside.

British humor is also, for you may end his speech and his grave grave inscription nor write. In addition, there is that if you manage to completely fill the diary, you get a free copy of continuation;)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment