At F * cebook I came across an entry of Britax in which there is an article, why do we have any more children in Germany .
I read the article and the discussion that has thus shown on the FB side of Romans Sun I now was not always clear in my life that I wanted a child, but no later than when I had finished my training, I knew that not everything can be in my life and I certainly want to have children too.
with friends, colleagues and acquaintances we speak desöfteren also thought about the issue of whether and if you do not get children, however, the reasons for the reasons and of course the number of children. You learn by sending them abroad and acquaintances there, as it is held in other countries with the care of children and families. Comparing. Surprised. Pleased and embarrassed.
The article says that
"my 86 percent of that financial uncertainty and concern about job security, the decision more difficult for children. Already ranks second with 81 percent of the ground Our company evaluate the performance on the job higher than benefits in the family. Also find a lot of people everyday without children already exhausting.
restrict the incompatibility between work and family (77 percent), the importance of their own professional careers of women (76 percent) and the lack of willingness, their own lifestyle in favor of children (74 percent) occupy the other places. 69 and 61 percent give as reasons the fallen, "durability" of partnerships and marriages, as well as the insufficient to offer good and reliable childcare. And at least one in three thinks that many people have high demands on themselves as parents and all make it perfect like, and that parents are left with the education of their children alone "( Source:" Why do not children get "- a study on low birth )
course I've run in a lot of thought to how it be a child. But the joy of a child has wiped away all the "concerns". And yet, many of these data in the text referred to be true, but!
did when I still worked full time, I was such a "of which" , the mothers simply could not take it seriously, if they have worked equally. For, mothers are never there, because the children are sick. You are in my thoughts more and more at home than at work. If they times since, they always have to talk about their children and usually they need to go more, because A child is sick, Child B are more likely to be picked up and because C has a problem child in school. Also call the children at the time. And because they have financial, child and husband, they get to work is not everything on the line. If you take a date plans that lasts longer or goes overnight, they do not come because they have no one to take care of the child.
As a mother now knows that this is not so, or should be. This is as a mother in a part-time job even more struggled just to prove that you have mastered the balancing act perfectly.
Or so it is yet. From Chefs not to speak. No sooner is the woman married, the boss is waiting but only to the news that she is pregnant and he has to hire someone to represent them. He knows she is safe at some point again - if their mother can feel it - but of course will not work as much as before. So he lacks manpower. And also it is anyway right back pregnant. Because they want more than just a child.
As a mother it is no longer labor in the company, how it was before, but just mother. Many make it a remember.
women are simply afraid of the stage, aware some time from working out because her career could be endangered. Often, if they are considering a career, she is also. Why? As above. Do they still children, they have to work to tear and fully immediately after birth is best again.
Many women also do not know how to combine work and child when they are no longer full, but would like to work part time. There are plenty of employers that do not offer part-time models. Then they must decide if they lose their child or if they give up work. And how to find a new job even if you have a child and wants to work only part time?
In this regard, I'm lucky! I have an employer who is flexible in most cases dealing with part-time models and so I could go on my terms in my old job back.
But even if one can so well, as is the case for me. What to do in the time in which to work with the child?
Welcome to Germany! Childcare places for under 3 years old are sown so rare, like good single-family homes at a reasonable price in our region.
I was only in the 5 months pregnant when I was already on a dozen waiting lists for nurseries. A promise I got nowhere. Was always put off that they would give me short notice. Such short notice that agreements with the employer would not have been possible. Or was planned in the long run, that it was too early to talk to the employer.
Besides the few places then there is the cost of care to have. If a mother works part time - and do not we go from an average family where the father works too, but not retract with the biggest salary but earns more good - it is usually not really much of the content, if they have learned an average job. A daycare costs, well at least for us, full time and like to have a 1000 a month. Hello?
If you look outside the box, for example, to Scandinavia, it is just jealous ... one years remain the moms at home and then are free care facilities. Similarly in France, only that mothers rarely stay long at home. This may of course also be a disadvantage in France and is also discussed just hot. There are
us the family allowance, which allows us, if even for only a part of our salary, for a time to be at home. Even if one course included a tiny bit, I think, is pulled across the table. I mean, 12 months because of parental benefits. As they draw directly times the two-month maternity benefits after the birth (of course only if one has worked and not a student is already clear) and also is it possible, in the "best" Case, even a month to the treasury to pay them back. Stay still 9 months of parental money. Toll ... But at least it gives this in the U.S. there is not. You have to see then just how to do this if you want to stay at home. In other countries, certainly ... I know I do not like it.
course, many women shy away from today to have a child because they are so much time and money in their studies and professional training have invested ... until they finally found a good job, they naturally want to work there for a while and just make career. Why else the long course? This is their end again with the problem of reconciling the two.
And of course I agree with you when it comes to that today it is still considered higher if the job accomplished something, as if you have several children. Can I somehow do not understand, after all, the women take on many children and future taxpayers big and work hard in each case more than someone who sits all day in an armchair in an office. It may be that you can not see the results based on statistics or profits, but children are a success story that is measurable.
Then of course there are those who do not have children because they can not conceive to limit their lives for the benefit of a child. What you need, of course, especially at first. But these restrictions again less, the older the child is.
this I can only say: "And if you then smiles at once ..." (M. Mitter Meier)
As I all the rest does not matter = P
0 comments:
Post a Comment